Harmful light is composed of both invisible UV rays and visible blue-violet light that are emitted
by several sources indoors and outdoors.
OPTIMAL CLARITY OF VISION.
Your lenses must respect two criteria to reach the minimum level of protection
- Block at least 20 % of harmful blue light
- Offer minimum UV protection of E-SPF 25**
- Reduced digital eyestrain
- Overall well-being (regulation of sleep/wake cycle, better mood and cognitive performances
- Premature aging of the eyes (wrinkles)
- Eye diseases (cataracts and age-related macular degeneration)
**A new index developed by Essilor, certifying the global UV protection of a lens. Lens performance only: the E-SPF index excludes direct eye exposure that depends on external factors (wearer’s morphology, frame shape, position of wear). E-SPF of 25 when Crizal is combined with any lens material other than clear 1.5 plastic.
By choosing one of the visual solutions from Essilor’s Blue Collection,
you are making the right choice to protect your eyes!
Ask for it from your Eyecare Professional!